Try a little something different with your pasta, like this crab linguine recipe for instance.
You can buy Crab, Lobster and a whole host of other great products from our website. To browse our shellfish click here.
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-20 minutes
250g white crab meat
400g linguine pasta
4 tbsp. olive oil
3 cloves garlic, seeded and finely chopped
1 fresh red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp. flat leaf parsley, chopped
2 tbsp. coriander, chopped
1 tbsp. harissa paste
Mixed salad leaves, to serve
1. Cook the linguine according to the pack instructions, then drain and cover, reserving a little of the cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the olive oil, followed by the garlic and chilli, and fry gently for 2 minutes.
3. Add the crab meat and stir well to combine and heat through. Once the crab is warmed through, gently stir in the harissa paste and lemon juice.
4. Add the cooked, drained linguine to the crab with a few tablespoons of the reserved cooking water to loosen (about 2-3 tbsp.). Add the chopped herbs and toss the pasta through to coat evenly.
5. Divide into bowls, garnish with a final squeeze of lemon juice, herbs and serve with a side salad.
Approximate nutritional information per serving: