£35.00 to share when you recommend a friend to the Regal TRADITIONAL service, spread over 3 consecutive orders
It is always nice when we hear "you have been recommended to us". Customer satisfaction is key to our philosophy and our Recommend A Friend reward scheme aims to recognise the commitment and loyalty of our valued customers.
Our scheme rewards both you and your friend, so if you know anyone who would enjoy a regular supply of delicious fresh fish, and unique top quality seafood products, then fill in the form overleaf and you and your friend can start benefiting from this great scheme.
How does it work?
- Recommend a friend/family member by completing the form below or contact us on 01652 662100.
- We'll check that your friend is on one of our delivery rounds then contact them and supply an information pack explaining our service.
- Once your friend has placed and received their first order you will both be awarded a £10.00 credit to your Regal accounts ready to spend on your next order.
- Once your friend has placed and received a second order then we'll give you a further £10.00 and your friend a further £5.00 to spend on a third order.
Recommend a friend now
- *Required fields
- ** If you only have a mobile number please enter this in the telephone number box instead.
- Please note we will use these contact details to get in touch regarding your recommendation.
This offer applies to existing Regal customers and is valid from 00.01 on the 1st January 2014. Recommended customers must order via our traditional 8-10 week delivery service.
- Due to geographical restrictions, it may in some cases not be possible to deliver to your recommended customer and in this situation we regret that the offer does not apply.
- A total of £35.00 credit is available to share between yourself and your recommended customer to be spent on seafood from Regal Fish Supplies Ltd over a period of 3 consecutive orders.
- In order to qualify for the credit, the address supplied must be different to that of your own.
Please refer to the full terms and conditions of this offer please click here. or contact us on 01652 662100 for full details.