Coley Butter Curry
Supplied frozen using Coley cut from our fresh fish daily! Frozen and coated with delicious sauce in our factory.
A mild creamy butter curry inspired by the Murgh Makhani, originating in Northern India spiced with the perfect blend of ingredients including; garlic, coriander, turmeric, cumin seed, chilli and fennel. Just add your favourite rice or naan and if you wish to make it go further add chopped vegetables.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Coley FISH, water, SKIMMED MILK YOGHURT, WHIPPED CREAM, onions, BUTTER, spices, brandy vinegar, salt, tomato puree, sugar, modified starch, natural flavourings, lemon juice concentrate, thickening agent, E415 xanthan gum, preservative: (E 211 sodium benzoate, E 202 potassium sorbate)
- Net Weight
- Average serving
- 1-2 dependant on accompaniments
- Per 100g Energy 109 kcals Fat 5.6g Of which saturates 1.1g Carbohydrates 4.4g Of which sugars 2.6g Protein 9.7g Salt 0.09g
- Serving Suggestions
- Microwave - pierce film and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stir and cook for a further 2 minutes or until piping hot. Oven Bake from frozen - Remove sleeve & film lid. Place on a baking tray & put into a pre-heated oven. Cook at 190°C/Gas mark 5 for 25-30 minutes, stir halfway through cooking. Cooking times may vary according to oven type, ensure food is piping hot before serving.