Lightly smoked and cooked peeled tail on prawn special
A special offer containing 400g of Cooked and Peeled King Prawns and Four Lightly Smoked, Salmon Portions smoked here in Grimsby.
A good sized cooked and peeled king prawn - ready to eat after thawing. The vein has been removed and the tip of the tail-shell left on making them perfect for dipping into a flavoursome sauce on the buffet table. They can also be added to cooked dishes although we suggest adding the at the end. The salmon has been kiln smoked in Grimsby over wood chippings. Meal sized portions, lightly smoked to give a perfect balance of smoke and flavour. These portions are individually frozen for your convenience, ready to oven bake or microwave.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Farmed Salmon (FISH) (98%), salt (2%) King Prawns (CRUSTACEANS), Water, Salt, Stabiliser: E331, E332, E330
- Net Weight
- Salmo salar/Farmed Norway/ Scotland Produced in the UK Litopenaeus vannamei/Farmed India/Vietnam/Thailand
- Average serving
- Prawns 30-50 Salmon 4 Portions
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Refer to pack labels
- Refer to individual products
- Serving Suggestions
- Prawns: Simply defrost to serve. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 24 hours. May be added to cooked dishes and warmed gently through towards the end. Lightly Smoked Salmon Portions: From Frozen. Remove outer packaging, pierce a hole in each individual vacuum pack. Place on a microwaveable plate & cook on full power for 2-3 mins (1000w) 3-4 mins (800w) 5 mins (700w) from frozen until the portions are cooked throughout. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Oven cook -Remove all packaging, loosely wrap the portion in lightly oiled foil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C / 375°F, Gas Mark 5 for 30-35 min.