We are Regal Fish Supplies Ltd, an English registered company No 2813471, VAT registered No 555411748. Our trading office and registered office is at Ardent Road, Barton-Upon-Humber, North Lincolnshire, DN18 5FA.
The images you see will be dependant on your monitor's display and colour capabilities. We therefore are unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual products.
If you have any questions relating to any of our products or service and the information please get in touch.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE CONTENT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Delivery and Payment...
Deliveries via Regal Vans (Dependant on geographical location)
- Minimum order just £13.50
- Applies to orders made through our 8-10 weekly delivery service.
- There is no delivery charge for this service.
- Your order will be delivered on a Regal van by one of our friendly and knowledgeable uniformed drivers.
- We usually deliver between the hours of 13:00 and 20:00.
- We endeavour to deliver at a time convenient to yourself - we request a delivery window of no less than two hours but ask that you be as flexible as possible with your delivery timings to assist our busy drivers.
- Delivery times may be affected by unforeseeable circumstances such as road works/vehicle breakdown, in which case you will be updated with a new approximate delivery time.
- We prefer payment at time of order either by debit or credit card (most major credit and debit cards are accepted), if this is not convenient we will accept a cheque (preferable) or cash upon delivery. Cheques should be made Payable to "Regal Fish Supplies Ltd".
- Payments made by debit or credit card at the point of order will be processed immediately.
- A £5 charge may be applied when a payment is returned unpaid.
- For orders placed online, payment will be taken at time of ordering by credit or debit card
- In the event that our delivery driver leaves your order without payment being made, we request that payment is received at our offices within 7 working days of the delivery. To make payment by debit or credit card simply call our office on 01652 662100.
- Under certain circumstances our drivers are instructed to leave orders at a customers premises. We request that customers inform the sales representative, at point of ordering, of an acceptable place to leave the order in the event that no one is present to accept delivery. If the customer does not wish to take advantage of this service, please inform the sales representative at the time of placing your order.
Deliveries via Courier
- This applies to customers residing outside of our free delivery areas and additional requested deliveries made outside of your 8-10 weekly delivery cycle (should we be unable to provide you with an extra delivery via our Regal vans).
- Minimum order just £20.00
- Should you wish to take advantage of delivery via courier service, the following prices apply:
- Cost of delivery for orders under £55 is £3.95.
- Cost of delivery for orders £55 and over is FREE!
- Deliveries are made on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - you can choose which day is best for you.
- If you place your order before 17:00 on a Monday, delivery can be made the same week, orders placed after this time will be delivered the following week.
- Delivery times are normally between 08:00 - 17:00 – specified delivery times cannot be provided.
- Before noon deliveries are available. The cost for this service is £10.00, regardless of postal area.
- Products are packaged in polystyrene containers with dry ice or ice packs for frozen and fresh products respectively.
- Containers containing dry ice will be fully labelled.
- The courier will deliver the order to your specified address. Once your order has been despatched it will become your responsibility to ensure that delivery can be made. Please advise us of a suitable place to leave your order should you not be available to receive delivery. The courier will not leave an order without a signature unless authorised to do so. By providing us with instructions on where to leave the order (in the event that you are unable to receive delivery), you are authorising the order to be left without a signature. If the courier is unable to make delivery, your order will be returned to the depot where, due to the perishable nature of the product, it will be disposed of.
- Payment for your order and delivery charge must be made at the time of order either by debit or charge card (minimal charge may apply).
- We can deliver to the following areas within the Mainland UK
- Mainland Scotland, excluding the following postcodes: AB, IV, DD, KW, PA.
- Your order should reach you in perfect condition. Please check your order on receipt and in the unlikely event that you experience a problem with either your delivery or a product we ask that you contact us a soon as possible.
Please ensure that all perishable items are stored appropriately as soon as possible. All fresh products are suitable for home freezing and we recommend that this be carried out on day of delivery. Refer to the packaging for instructions.
Refund / Cancellation Policy...
- If an order is cancelled pre-delivery a full refund will be processed. To cancel an order, please contact our Administration team on 01652662100 or via email email@example.com.
- If a refund is required due to a problem with the delivery or products, please contact our Administration team on 01652662100 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUALITY - Should you have any concerns regarding a FRESH product, please inform us within 24 hours of delivery as this will enable us to resolve the matter in a timely manner.
We request that any concerns relating to CHILLED and FROZEN products be reported as soon as practically possible and that customers retain Batch Codes and Best Before/Use By Dates from the packaging to assist our investigations into reported quality issues.
DELIVERY - Should you experience any problems relating to the condition of products on delivery please inform us as soon as is practically possible.
FRESH PREPARATION - Should you experience any disappointment with preparation of your order we request that you inform us within 24 hours of delivery.
MISSING PRODUCT - Should a product be missing from your order please inform us within 48 hours of delivery.
INCORRECT PRODUCT - Should you discover that you have received an incorrect product please inform us as soon as is practically possible.
We recognise that the above may not encompass all concerns from our customers. We appreciate all comments and customers can be assured that all matters will be managed in a polite and professional manner.
Please contact us on 01652 662100. Our office is open from 09.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday..
Customer Referral scheme (Recommend a friend)...
- To receive credit via this scheme you must be an existing customer.
- You must supply us with the name, telephone number and address including postcode of the recommended customer. If your recommended customer remains un-contactable, the credit will not be awarded.
- £10.00 will be credited to your Regal account and £10.00 to your recommended customer’s Regal account once they have received their first order and made payment in full for that order.
- A further £10.00 will be credited to your Regal account and a further £5.00 to the recommended customer’s Regal account once a second order has been received and paid for in full by the recommended customer.
- Due to geographical restrictions, in some cases, it may not be possible to deliver to your recommended customer. In this situation we regret that credit will not be given.
- In order to qualify for the credit, the address supplied must be different to that of your own.
- You must spend each credited amount in one order.
- You may recommend as many new customers as you wish.
- Please check with the person prior to recommending them that they are happy for us to have their details. In the case where 2 persons recommend the same new customers the credit will be given to whoever recommended first.
- Please note that it will take a minimum of 2 weeks for the amount to be credited to your account following your recommended friends delivery and payment. Should your delivery follow shortly after your friend's than this credit may not be available. Under such circumstance your credit will be available for your subsequent delivery.
- In the instance that a person recommended has previously been a customer with Regal then this cannot be classed as a referral and therefore credit will not be awarded.
- Credit cannot be awarded to customers who were recommended prior to this promotion being implemented (00.01, 01 January 2014), neither can we award credit if your friend joins the service by applying themselves (either by phone, post or email) - you must write/phone/email in with their details and your own details to qualify as in this way we can link yourself to your recommended friend and thus apply the credit.
- Credit can only be awarded when your recommendee places their first order and second order through their OWN account and receives a delivery to either their home address or address within the same delivery area and makes payment in full.
- We regret that you cannot recommend the same customer/household twice; should you recommend a customer/household who subsequently leaves our service, you will not be awarded credit if you recommend them again at a later date.
- We regret that first orders taken via our door sales representatives are not eligable for this scheme.
- Regal Fish from time to time run Ad Hoc promotions. These promotions can not be used in conjunction with each other if running side by side.
- Customers must make a purchase equal to or above the minimum order unless otherwise specified by the promotion it’s self.
- There is no cash equivalent - the promotions will be money discounted from an order only.
- Promotions will run for a specified time decided by Regal Fish Supplies or stated on the specific promotion.
In order for us to process your order we collect personally identifiable information relating to you including your name, address, telephone number, email address and if applicable, credit/debit card details.
We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which you provide it to us including response to enquires, handling orders, delivering items, processing payments, communication to you with regard to order, products, services and promotional offers. We will not pass on any details about you to any person not directly employed by us, unless required to do so by law.
We will store customer delivery and contact details, as collected when an order is placed, to enable us to contact you again when we are next in your area. If you would like your details removing from our customer database, please contact our office or email us at email@example.com, stating your name, address and telephone number, including a request for us to remove your details.
Telephone calls to Regal Fish Supplies Ltd may be recorded for quality monitoring purposes.
Customer enquiries are welcome - please contact us on 01652 662100. Our office is open from 08.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday.